Installing a swimming pool is a great way to add value and enjoyment to your property. What you do after the pool is in will go a long way towards helping you enjoy the long summer days.
The features that you can build into your design are many and varied. The overall aim should be to blend the living areas of the house seamlessly out to the pool area. When considering your enhanced pool design in Las Vegas, one option is to install a water feature.
Benefits of Adding a Water Feature
- A water feature will add to the visual appeal of your pool. Beautifying your surroundings will make the pool more alluring. This will help to draw people outside to use it.
- Adding value to your property is another advantage of installing a water feature. If you ever decide to sell, it will create a focal point of the backyard and make your property more memorable to potential buyers.
- The sound of trickling water is very relaxing and a fantastic stress reliever. It can be mesmerising, sitting in a deck chair with a cold drink, watching and listening to running water.
- Above all, a water feature is fun, particularly for kids. They will have hours of enjoyment, no matter what type of water feature you install.
Things to Consider When Choosing a Water Feature
There are a couple of things to think about when you are considering your pool design in Las Vegas to determine which water feature will work best in your backyard:
- Perspective – choose a water feature that is in perspective to your pool. A feature that is too large will overwhelm your pool and detract from its attractiveness
- Pool Shape – ensure the water feature matches the architecture of your pool. Certain water features work better with freeform pools while others enhance a rectangular shaped pool
Types of Water Features
Options available when installing a water feature are many and varied. Some ideas to get you thinking are listed below:
- Fountains come in a wide range of styles and costs to suit different types of pools. They can be incorporated into walls of the pool or be floating on the surface of the water
- Waterfalls are typically constructed using boulders, either natural or man-made. These are popular water features, providing cascading water into your pool.
- Water walls work similarly to waterfalls however the water spills from a horizontal spout, tumbling down a constructed wall. This type of feature can give a smart, modern look to your pool
- Water jets on the floor of the pool look fantastic as they bubble up to the surface. These are a great source of fun for kids.
- Deck Jets are similar but are usually located around the pool shooting streams of water into the pool
With so many options available, it is important to talk to an expert when you are contemplating your pool design in Las Vegas. Nationwide Pool can help with your construction or remodelling project. Contact us now to ensure your stunning masterpiece is ready in time for summer.